Friday 2 March 2007

Sunny start

Feeling fantastic this morning. The sun's out, I've slept like a baby and just had the sweetest peach for breakfast - days don't start much better than that.

Had one of my best climbing sessions so far last night. Managed to get up some Grade 5s so was well chuffed with myself. Of course, these weren't very elegant escapades, but at least I got to the top! It was brilliant fun. Climbing is totally the Dog's danglers. I'd love to get my teeth into some outdoor rocks now that the weather is cheering up a bit.




I've also taken my belt in another hole this morning, which I'm well chuffed about so things are all still very positive despite not really shedding many pounds. I'm still stuck on a bit of a plateau, but I'm definitely stronger, fitter and slimmer so I'm not too worried out it yet.
Bring on the weekend!


No comments: