Wednesday 7 March 2007

Ticking along nicely

Went for a three mile run last night. Took me just over 30 minutes. Delighted to say that it's getting easier and easier so I'm probably doing it at a lower intensity (50-60%) than before. So, I think it's time to crack out the heart rate monitor again and take a look at how I'm doing against my goals. That'll be my job for Thursday evening then.

LOVE the new trail running shoes!! Bought me a pair of Salomon Women's XA Pro 3D XCR. What a pair of beauties!! I'll have to start building in hills now that I've got these bad boys to get me up and down them.



Still on the weight plateau, but I'm determined to beat it so fingers crossed that my new trainers will be the kick up the backside that I need.

Dan's also promised me pampering treats if I can get into my super skinny jeans by the end of April. :)

No comments: