Friday 26 January 2007

In search of snow....

Right, I'm starting to notice a very distinct lack of mountains or hills here - rather odd for a programme designed to get me hill fit!!
So, decision made, holiday booked, YHA sorted and I'm off to Wales early to get me some!

Target - Snowdon!!

Whether or not I'll make it to the top with no crampons, ice axe or the skill to use either is a interesting question, but at the very least, I'm determined to hear that comforting crunch of snow under boot.

Dug September's Trail out to take a peak at the feature on Snowdon's lesser known peaks. Gorged my peepers on some fantastic photos, sucked up the article and then couldn't resist leafing back through the entire magazine and missed my train stop as a result.



(There is only one point on which I'll have to disagree with Claire – if it comes to a choice between Clive Owen and Brad Pitt, I’ll have Clive every day of the week and twice on a Sunday!)

So, ceteris paribus, I'll be able to get some hill action in before the Bremex training starts on Saturday next.
Whoopee Dooo!!

No comments: