Wednesday 10 January 2007

Trail's arrived and it's positively brimming....

Okaaaay, so I'm definitly back at work and things are settling back into the usual rhythm. I've even been running during lunch time like a good little girlie (along with what seems to be half of the City of London out there living up to thier resolutions - long may they live).

The good news is that the pounds are starting to come off again and I've finally managed to rid myself of that wee beastie that's been adamantly hanging around since Christmas. Good ridance to it! Fingers crossed it'll open the flood gates for the many many more that I'd like to see the back of.

TRAIL magazine is out today - get out there and bag yourself a copy. It's full of tips and tricks for improving your fitness, diet and monitoring your heart rate. A great place to start for anyone looking to get out into the hills more this year. Plus there's all the usual goodies like gear tests, skills advise and lots of great routes and featured walks. How could you possibly resits??? There's even a photo of my ugly mug just for good measure.

(I'd just like to say in my defence, that I'm usually a much cheaper date than I was the weekend of my Food and Drink Diary!!)

Utterly engrossed, as you'll see....

No comments: