Sunday 28 January 2007

Wk 8 - Harting Down rambling

Yello!

Had a fantastic walk out on Harting Down today - gorgeous weather!!! and the scenery down there is pretty fantastic.





Check out the vid of the route.

It's the end of week 8 and I've lost another 2 lbs taking me to a total of 10lbs lost on the Trail programme now. I'm generally feeling great for it. I've had a good sleep over the weekend and am feeling really revitalized, which also helps me to appreciate how much better I'm feeling now on the whole.

Been running twice this week and also been climbing - I've finally realised how big a role exercise can play in keeping you sane if you've had a really nasty day at work. I always feel completely relaxed afterwards.

Here's the link to my Wk 8 update vid. (I have to admit that it's also been 2 weeks since I introduced you to the walking trousers in question...)



Tip of the Week: Oh, surely you don't need me to bleet about it any more?? GET YOUR BUM OUT THERE AND BAG SOME PEAKS FOR YOURSELF!!! :)



No comments: